As we approach the New Year, I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has helped contribute to SproutLoud’s success in 2011 and highlight the significant progress we’ve achieved with your support.
At the beginning of 2011, we re-launched our technology after a 2-year feature freeze – allowing our company to grow into global markets by building out foreign currency conversion and language capabilities.
We also released version 3.0 of our software. It was a monumental effort to rebuild everything since our launch 5 years ago, and now we are set to introduce the next significant upgrade of our platform. This new capability will give our Corporate clients the flexibility to custom tailor their platform and engage their local marketers in a manner never before realized in our industry.
With this upgrade, we have a game-changing product roadmap for 2012 that will revolutionize the way corporate brands support local reps, agents, franchises, VARs, affiliates – across traditional, direct and social media.
I’d like to highlight some other milestones we are particularly proud of:
- In 2011, we were recognized on the Deloitte Fast 500 as the #27 fastest growing technology company in the U.S. and were recognized for a second time on the Inc 500|5000 list. To date, we have grown organically, with no outside funding, which speaks to the product and services we are pioneering in a brand new market category.
- We doubled our corporate client base in one year from the momentum we built in the previous five.
- We moved into the first phase renovation of our brand new headquarters – giving us growing room for future years.
- We tripled the size of our Account Management team – allowing us to give more concentrated, strategic support to our Corporate clients.
- We upgraded our world-class class customer support platform allowing us to service tens of thousands of local marketers across distributed organizations – with the marketing services and resources of the brands they sell – setting the bar at a 95% customer satisfaction rate going into the new year.
We are extremely excited by the prospects of 2012, and are committed to keeping our customers’ satisfaction first by delivering exceptional innovation. We continue to work with our Corporate clients to build stronger integration points to make local marketing automation and execution more seamless.
We believe we can change the playing field for local marketers by delivering the resources of the brands they sell – thus empowering them with the best tools to execute world-class marketing strategy and programs.
We are humbled by your support and wish you a great new year.
About the Author
Jared is the Founder and Managing Partner of SproutLoud. Since 2005, he has been primarily responsible for strategic direction of the Company, as well as the oversight of SproutLoud's Partner ecosystem. Prior to SproutLoud, Jared worked in Thomas Weisel Partner’s internet and online advertising investment banking practice in San Francisco. He served as the lead analyst on a number of Corporate Finance and M&A deals including Newscorps’ buyout of Intermix Media (Myspace.com). Jared graduated with a B.A. in Finance and Marketing from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia. Jared has an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and is a member of the Young President's Organization (YPO). Jared has been honored as one of the Top 40 under 40 entrepreneurs by South Florida Business Journal and a Top 50 Entrepreneur by Business Leader Magazine. Jared lives in South Florida with his wife and two sons.More Content by Jared Shusterman